This just in: I saw some responses from Trump supporters when they were asked about the Mueller investigation. They used terms like “witch hunt” and “fake news”. In spite of the fact that there are about 20 indictments and 5 guilty findings so far, people seem to think this is all about nothing. My guess is that they watch Fox News. However, I watch other stations and maybe I’m being influenced as well.
So, I thought that I would report some facts and leave out the commentary. This will let you, the reader, make up your own mind without my influence.
Here we go…
- Trump Lawyer Cohen set up a company that has received millions of dollars from other countries and businesses based on Cohen’s promise of access to the president.
- A mysterious source of banned CFC emissions has been discovered coming from East Asia. These are the banned ozone-destroying chemicals.
- Trump wants to help China save 75,000 Chinese jobs by helping a telephone manufacturing company that the United States has found to be a danger to national security.
- China is providing $500,000,000 to a Trump-linked project in Indonesia. (Note: The announcement about this money and Trump saving China jobs came within about 2 days of each other).
- Canada is pissed that Israeli snipers shot a Canadian doctor at the Israeli border with Palestine. The doctor was in Doctor Garb and helping a wounded man at the time he was shot. 60 Palestinian people died that day for protesting at the border. Note: Some protesters threw fire bombs at the fence/border.
- Japan is planning on a $400,000,000 hit on U.S. Goods in response to Trump’s tariff.
- Senate investigation concludes Russia wanted to help Trump win the election.
- France complains to U.N. about Israeli killings of Palestinian protesters.
- European Union President warns world the U.S. President is “A bad friend who acts with capricious assertiveness.”
- Ebola outbreak in Congo
- E.U. is willing to block U.S. sanctions on Iran.
- Trump lawyer asked Qatari government for $1,000,000 which he claimed would be passed along the Trump family.
- North Korea calls South Korea “incompetent”
- Without evidence, Trump claims Obama put a spy on his campaign.
- Two more women claim Trump paid them “hush” money.
- China buys record amount of soy from India as they drop U.S. suppliers because of Trump tariffs.
- 13% of Americans consider Trump honest and trustworthy.
- FBI head warns about Trump deal with China company ZTE.
- The UK agrees with France and Germany that they can uphold the Iran deal without the U.S.
- Ex-Secretary of State warns of “alternative realities” with Trump administration.
- Steve Bannon asked Cambridge Analytica to help suppress minority voters.
- Trump eliminates job of national Cyber-Security Coordinator.
- Trump calls some immigrants “animals”
- GOP lawmaker says oceans are rising because “rocks are falling into the water.”
- The senate narrowly passed Net Neutrality Bill. 100% of those that voted against it were Republicans.
- North Korea says it will not hold talks with U.S. unless concessions are made.
- There are 186 things Donald Trump Jr. can’t remember of doesn’t know about the meeting with Russians in the Trump Tower.
So, there you have it. These are the top headlines for today. Just the facts. Make your own decision. For example. North Korea did say what the headline says. This is a fact. No speculation about what this means.
However, if I might be so bold as to notice some things….
- It looks like Trump and Russia are wearing the same pajamas.
- The world does not like that the U.S. reneged on the Iran deal.
- Also, the world is against the U.S. tariffs.
- China understands that Trump can be bribed.
- North Korea looked like they were going to make it easy for Trump…but then changed their mind.
- The GOP doesn’t believe in a lot of things that they are paid to “not believe in.”
- Trump is a racist that thinks immigrants are “animals” and Africa is a “shithole.”
Time to save the world.
Up, up and away…