This just in: I have to start with John McCain. He was a great man. I disagreed with him on a lot of issues but I always respected that disagreement. I knew he was taking a position that he felt was right and what was best for the country and those that elected him to office. He fought hard when he felt he was in the right and apologized when he felt he’d made a mistake. My greatest sadness, however, is that he leaves no one behind to fill his shoes.
As for the latest in a long list of Trump failures…
Trump is now boasting about a trade agreement with Mexico. I haven’t heard a lot about the details but it sounds like China has been somehow cut out of automobile manufacturing trade between us and Mexico. I think I’m fine with that. On the other hand, the Wall Street Journal says this deal may actually be worse than the original. This is not hard to believe. Recall that Trump wanted to repeal ObamaCare and replace it with the “Best Healthcare Ever”. In the end, all he, and the Republican Party wanted to do was eliminate an achievement by the opposing party at the expense of the American People.
The deal maker that thought he might get the Nobel Peace Prize is watching an agreement with North Korea slip away. In fact, it could be worse than before Trump touched it (Everything Trump Touches Dies). We gave up an exercise with South Korea to get this deal rolling. In the meantime, Russia and China are stepping in to support North Korea, belittling any “sanction” type efforts we may make to put pressure on Kim Jung Bowling Ball.
And as for the crumbling…
- Trump’s campaign manager is found guilty on 8 felony counts.
- Trump’s “fixer/lawyer” is found guilty on 8 felony counts and implicates Trump in one of them.
- Trump confesses to breaking campaign finance laws on Fox and doesn’t even know it.
- Trump family Chief Financial Officer has agreed to testify against Trump for immunity.
- National Enquirer owner has agreed to testify against Trump for immunity. This is a biggie as this guy gets dirt on powerful people and then keeps it in a safe where he can use it later if needed.
- Trump Chief Political Advisor, Roger Stone, has agreed to testify against Trump for immunity.
- Trump’s son is in trouble for lying to Congress.
- Trump’s son-in-law was just fined for lying on documents related to real estate deals.
- New York is after Trump for financial misdealings with regards to his foundation.
And these are just the issues from the last 2 weeks.
But don’t forget. Obama had scandals as well. He once wore a brown suit. That was Yuge!
I would bring up how Trump treated John McCain’s death but if you support Trump, I’m sure you found a way to make this okay in your mind. Good for you.
Time to save the world.
Up, up and away…