This just in: I just wanted to take an opportunity to put down what I think about Trump. This way I can look back in the future and see how right…or wrong I was.
My beliefs, as stated will not be accompanied by any facts or anecdotal evidence. My assumption is that you have the same access to information as I do. This is basically just my interpretation of that data.
Interpretations can be wrong. For example, suppose a guy walked into a restaurant and started grabbing food off of everyone’s plate and shoved that food into his mouth as fast as he could. What would you assume? I might guess that he’s hungry or maybe just behaving this way on a dare. However, it could be that he is from outer space and has never tasted food. Maybe he was on the last flight in from the deep Amazon and his tribe had a tradition of sharing food.
Could be anything…but it’s more likely that he was hungry.
That’s how I view the following list with regards to Trump. I could be wrong but I don’t think I am.
Here we go…
- Trump is a white supremacist.
- Trump is a misogynist.
- Trump is a compulsive liar.
- Trump made his fortune laundering money for Russia (and others)
- Trump makes decisions while in office based on how much they will either (1) enrich himself or (2) how they will get high television ratings.
- Trump is a narcissist.
- Trump does not care about the Constitution.
- Trump does not care about Civil Rights.
- Trump fears those that are not white and not Christian.
- Trump is a bully.
- Trump can be manipulated by praise.
- Trump has no idea how to make a deal.
- Trump will make friends and then toss them under a bus without a second thought.
- Trump is extremely fearful of what Mueller is discovering.
- Trump has a below level intelligence.
- Trump is a coward.
- Trump has tantrums like a baby.
- Trump does not understand Healthcare, Taxes, International Trade, Treaties or Alliances.
- Trump is being knowingly manipulated by Putin. This is money related.
- Trump’s family know all about Trump and are in bed with him.
- Trump knows that the Republican Party needs him because they are unpopular nationally.
- Trump does and says things that embarrass me as an American
- Trump has no firm beliefs about anything. He does not care either way about abortion or gun rights or legalization of marijuana. He pretends he does.
- Trump is morbidly obese.
- Trump thinks his wife is a hood ornament.
- Trump is a failure at business several times over.
- Trump believes he is above the law.
- Trump’s biggest fear is never having enough.
I think that is about it. Not a very long list really. I suppose it’s because the statements are so broad. I could write 10,000 words on his lying only and still only touch what’s happened in recent weeks.
This is our president; the one we deserve.
Hopefully, we’ll deserve something better next time around.
Up, up and away…