This just in: There is an episode in South Park where the boys discover a game at a carnival is rigged. They declare “Shenanigans!” and the cop shows up. Here is a link to it.
Basically, they are faced with a situation that they highly doubt is legitimate and they are claiming “Bull Shit.”
So, I’m going to claim Shenanigans and a few things…
- La La Land is a great movie – Shenanigans!
- Corporations will use tax cuts to raise wages – Shenanigans!
- People, any people, know the will of God – Shenanigans!
- Brussel Sprouts taste good – Double Shenanigans!
- Trickle-Down economics is sound economic theory – Shenanigans!
- Atlas Shrugged is more than just a story – Shenanigans!
- Poor people are lazy – Shenanigans!
- The United States has the best healthcare in the world – Shenanigans!
- Pork Bellies in Mac and Cheese is not a legitimate meal – Shenanigans!
- You should trust anyone that says, “Believe me” – Shenanigans!
- LGBT warriors are not as effective as straight ones – Shenanigans!
- “Locomotive Breath” is only an average tune – Shenanigans!
- Fox News, CNN and MSNBC are unbiased – Shenanigans!
- A Bouvier de Flanders is not an awesome dog – Shenanigans!
- Gun deaths are not related to gun proliferation – Shenanigans!
- Some types of pizza are not delicious – Shenanigans!
- I don’t need a winch for my Jeep Wrangler – Shenanigans!
Now its time for a cute video…
Quote of the day: “Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.” – Winston Churchill
On the political page..
Am I the only one that has noticed that the GOP is trying to pass a tax bill that accomplishes the following: (1) hundreds of dollars go back to middle class families, (2) tens of millions of dollars go back to the ultra rich, (3) Billions go back to corporations that are already sitting on $2 trillion in cash and (4) creates a $1.5 trillion dollar deficit for our children and their children. Just sayin…
I have a world to save.
Up, up and away…